INSPIRATIONAL INJECTION: March 1-3, 2013
This weekend’s injection has to do with healing your past and moving forward. One reason why people don’t always realize their full potential is because they are trapped in the past and are afraid of letting go.
Unfortunately, it’s quite difficult to live in the present when your mind is constantly traveling backwards. In that vein, today’s affirmation is:
I AM at peace with my past. I choose to release the past now. I move forward by letting go of the past. I choose to forgive myself and others. I am grateful and happy to experience new joys in life.
Say this affirmation before bed time and anytime you feel yourself slipping into old habits and memories you’d rather move away from. It’s okay to have fond memories of days gone by, but remember that you are creating your life now.
Be sure to download your FREE copy of Money Is God In Action, it contains several affirmative prayers that will give you a new leash on life!
Scripture References for Today:
- Philippians 3:13-14
- Jeremiah 29:11
- Isaiah 43:18-19
- The Joy of the Lord In My Heart! (inspirationinjection.wordpress.com)
- Here Are Your AM Injections: (inspirationinjection.wordpress.com)
- Here Are Your PM Injections: (inspirationinjection.wordpress.com)
- How to Live in the Glory Every Day (evangelist91.wordpress.com)
- I See The Glory of GOD! (inspirationinjection.wordpress.com)