The main reason, God woke you up this morning – was for you to honor “Him”. Paradoxically, we honor God – by making the most of ourselves. It is vital that we follow these 10 “rules” on a consistent, habitual and daily basis:
- Wake up Early & Get Up On Time!
- Always Give Thanks (First to God and then to Others)!
- Arrive 15 Minutes Early to any scheduled appointment (i.e. job, meeting, date…etc.)
- Consciously take Care of “Your” Body (which is God’s Temple): Exercise, Drink Plenty of Water, Eat Healthy Breakfast…etc.
- Visualize and Meditate on Todays Successes
- Take on the “Tough Challenges” First!
- Make a conscious effort to laugh
- Proactively share and give to others
- Remain Focused!
- Reinforce “your Light” through daily affirmations and making a habit of practicing the 9 aforementioned principles!
At first glance, these “things” may seem selfish or personal at best. However, if we take for instance: taking good care of your body – means that (1) you can better serve others when you – yourself is fit; and (2) (without being too judgy) people who DON’T take care of themselves are actually being selfish – because then they have to rely on your energy and light when their body begins to fail them.
Just something to consider!
Today’s Winning Affirmation: “I AM My Own Sacred Light! And I Honor the GOD that’s Within Me!”
Scripture(s) for Today:
- Isaiah 60:1 (KJV) – Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
- Matthew 5:16 (KJV) – Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Written and Submitted by: